Water-Based Systems Layout Intermediate Reference Text
Out of stock
The twenty three chapter Water-Based Systems Layout Intermediate Reference Text is an invaluable reference for Water-Based Systems Layout professionals. This text contains 339 pages. The detailed explanations and outlines are perfect for those preparing for the NICET Water-Based Systems Layout Level II exam.
- This text covers key principles that are central to the design and layout of Automatic Sprinkler systems
- Numerous NFPA 13 references, charts and graphs
- Easy to read and follow, this well written text will become the cornerstone of your Fire Protection Library
- NICET Level II outline topics are covered in this manual*
*Fire Tech Productions recommends their online NICET prep courses for the best preparation possible.
The Water-Based Systems Layout Intermediate Reference Text covers:
- Safety Data Sheets
- Fire Protection Plans and Specifications
- Updating Existing Plans
- Updating Existing Documentation
- Building Design Impacting Sprinkler System Layout
- Codes and Standards
- Types of Sprinkler Systems
- Commodity Classifications
- Construction Impacting Sprinkler System Layout
- Building Features Impacting Sprinkler System Layout
- Water Supplies
- Standpipe Systems
- Fire Pump Systems
- Sprinkler System Layout
- Hydraulic Calculations
- Inspection and Testing of Sprinkler Systems
- Fire Stopping
- Preliminary and Working Plans
- Pipe Hangers and Restraints
- Materials and Fabrication Stocklists
- Submittal Package Preparation
- Closeout Documents Preparation
- Project Schedules
Regular shipping rates are based on order total:
- Up to $60.00: $9.00
- $60.01-$155.00: $16.50
- $155.01+: $18.00
Additional shipping information
- We ship via USPS Priority Mail with typical ship times of 2-5 days.
- International shipping rates are calculated per order. Please call or email for a quote.
- Please contact us via phone or email for faster shipping options, including Next Day Delivery.