Water-Based Systems Layout Basic Reference Text
Out of stock
The twenty chapter Water-Based Systems Layout Basic Reference Text is an invaluable reference for Water-Based Systems Layout professionals. This text contains 237 pages. The detailed explanations and outlines are perfect for those preparing for the NICET Water-Based Systems Layout exam.
- This book is a fundamental reference covering Automatic Sprinkler concepts
- Numerous NFPA 13 references, charts and graphs
- Easy to read and follow, this well written text will become the cornerstone of your Fire Protection Library
- All NICET Level I outline topics are covered in this manual*
*Fire Tech Productions recommends their online NICET prep courses for the best preparation possible.
The Water-Based Systems Layout Basic Reference Text covers:
- Safety and First Aid
- Fire Protection Plans and Drawings
- Building Plans
- Field Data for Existing Systems
- Elements of Building Construction
- Codes and Standards
- Sprinkler Systems and Components
- Classification of Occupancies
- Building Features
- Water Supplies
- Fire Pumps and Systems
- Sprinkler System Layout
- Hydraulic Calculations
- Inspection and Testing of
- Sprinkler System Components
- Pipe Hangers and Fasteners
- Sprinkler System Materials and Components
- Basics for Compiling a Submittal Package
- Basics of Project Coordination
- Basics for Compiling a Closeout Package
Regular shipping rates are based on order total:
- Up to $60.00: $9.00
- $60.01-$155.00: $16.50
- $155.01+: $18.00
Additional shipping information
- We ship via USPS Priority Mail with typical ship times of 2-5 days.
- International shipping rates are calculated per order. Please call or email for a quote.
- Please contact us via phone or email for faster shipping options, including Next Day Delivery.