Water-Based Systems Layout Advanced General Plans Reference Text
Out of stock
The sixteen chapter Water-Based Systems Layout Advanced General Plans Reference Text is an invaluable reference for Water-Based Systems Layout professionals. The detailed explanations and outlines are perfect for those preparing for the NICET Water-Based Systems Layout Level III, General Plans exam.
- This text covers key principles that are central to the planning of Automatic Sprinkler systems
- Numerous NFPA 13 references, charts and graphs
- Easy to read and follow, this well written text will become the cornerstone of your Fire Protection Library
- NICET Level III – General Plans outline topics are covered in this manual*
*Fire Tech Productions recommends their online NICET prep courses for the best preparation possible.
The Water-Based Systems Layout Advanced General Plans Reference Text covers:
- Contract Documents
- Fire Protection Systems
- Building Construction
- Codes and Standards
- Fire Protection Systems Applications
- Complex Building Features
- Tank Systems
- Storage Arrangements
- Inspection, Testing and Maintenance
- Firestopping Applications
- Compliance Verification
- Loading and Seismic Requirements
- Materials and Fabrication Stocklist
- Interfacing with Other Systems
- Coordinating with Other Disciplines
- Project Schedules
Regular shipping rates are based on order total:
- Up to $60.00: $9.00
- $60.01-$155.00: $16.50
- $155.01+: $18.00
Additional shipping information
- We ship via USPS Priority Mail with typical ship times of 2-5 days.
- International shipping rates are calculated per order. Please call or email for a quote.
- Please contact us via phone or email for faster shipping options, including Next Day Delivery.