Texas Sprinkler Statute and Rules for TFM08
Out of stock
This online, self-paced, test prep course provides in-depth information relevant to the Texas Insurance Code Chapter 6003 and the Texas Administrative Code, Section 34.700, helping prepare you to easily understand the code requirements and pass the TFM08 test.
This course provides:
- 30 day access to an online training account
- Simulated online exam for maximum practice and preparation
- Review of Texas TIC Chapter 6003 and TAC Section 34.700 requirements
- A completion certificate
Course topics include:
- Responsible Managing Employee (RME) and Sprinkler Certificate of Registration (SCR) License and Test Information
- Sprinkler Certificate of Registration
- Responsible Managing Employee
- SCR/RME Responsibilities
At the end of the course there will be questions to test your knowledge!
Understand the requirements of Texas Insurance Code Chapter 6003 and the Texas Administrative Code, Section 34.700.
This course provides the knowledge to help you:
- Understand license and qualification requirements for fire protection sprinkler firms and managing employees
- Differentiate between RME and SCR requirements and responsibilities
- Correctly complete installation, service, and ITM tags
If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to email@example.com.