Pre-engineered Extinguishing Equipment Other Than Water
Out of stock
Pre-engineered systems are designed to protect small areas from a fire. These fast-acting automatic systems can rapidly detect and extinguish a fire. The Pre-engineered Extinguishing Equipment Other Than Water course will discuss requirements pertaining to common pre-engineered fire suppression systems (wet chemical systems, dry chemical systems, and clean-agent systems), reviewing applicable NFPA requirements related to system components and installation, inspection, testing, maintenance, and recharge of these systems. Based on NFPA 17A 2017, NFPA 17 2017, and NFPA 2001 2015. Start studying today!
Understand basic requirements of Pre-engineered Extinguishing Equipment Other Than Water per NFPA 17A 2017, NFPA 17 2017, NFPA 2001 2015.
This course provides the knowledge to help you:
- Apply NFPA requirements for wet, dry, and clean agent pre-engineered systems
- Ensure safe and effective installation of wet, dry, and clean agent pre-engineered systems, identifying similarities and differences between each type of system.
- Properly inspect, test, and maintain wet, dry, and clean-agent pre-engineered systems
- As a NICET Recognized Training Provider, any online course can be used towards NICET CPD points.
- If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to firstname.lastname@example.org.