Portable Fire Extinguishers - PE 102
Out of stock
Credits 6.0 - 6.5
This course provides training for portable fire extinguishers, preparing both industry novices and veterans to successfully understand the requirements found in NFPA 10 2013. The course contains self-paced lessons and quizzes, allowing you to test your knowledge of the course material. Start studying today!
Understand the basic requirements of Portable Fire Extinguishers per NFPA 10.
This course provides the knowledge to:
- Recognize portable fire extinguisher terminology, requirements, and classifications
- Determine correct size and properly install a portable fire extinguisher given specific fire classifications
- Inspect and maintain a fire extinguisher with correct record keeping
- Perform hydrostatic testing
- 2013 Edition = 6.0 credits; 2018 Edition = 6.5 credits
- ICC Course #
- As a NICET Recognized Training Provider, any Fire Tech online course can be used towards NICET CPD points.
- If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to email@example.com.