Ohio Fire Pumps
The Ohio Fire Marshal exam prep courses offer presentation and sample test questions to help you learn and prepare.
Ohio Approval #: BBS2020-008
The course also provides CEU credits for:
- BI = Building Inspector
- BO = Building Official
- BPE = Building Plans Examiner
- FPI = Fire Protection Inspector
- FPPE = Fire Protection Plans Examiner
- MPE = Master Plans Examiner
- NRIUI = Non-Residential Industrialized Units Inspector
Get to know Fire Pumps! The Ohio Fire Pumps course provides provides training for the state of Ohio's Fire Pumps Certification exam so you can obtain your state certification on the first attempt!
Contains over 100 sample questions and successfully prepares industry veterans, as well as novices.
Ohio Fire Pumps Online
- 30 day access to an online training account - includes material review with graphics, charts and explanations
- Simulated online exams for maximum practice and preparation
- Review of NFPA 20
- A completion certificate
- NFPA 20 Requirements
- General Requirements
- Drivers and Controllers
- Acceptance and Testing Requirements
Each of the lessons is followed by a quiz. At the end of the course, 3 randomized tests are offered to test your knowledge and help you prepare for the exam.
Continuing Education Approval
- Ohio Approval #: BBS2020-008
If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
"You've got a great product for a fair price. I passed my Fire Pump test on the first attempt and am currently testing a Fire Pump and wanted to call and say Thank You!"
- Darrell Price
"Thanks to your training course I passed the test on my first attempt without any prior experience."