Ohio Automatic Sprinkler & Standpipe Systems
The Ohio Fire Marshal exam prep courses offer presentation and sample test questions to help you learn and prepare.
Ohio Approval #: BBS2020-005
The course also provides CEU credits for:
- BI = Building Inspector
- BO = Building Official
- BPE = Building Plans Examiner
- FPI =Fire Protection Inspector
- FPPE = Fire Protection Plans Examiner
- MPE = Master Plans Examiner
- NRIUI = Non-Residential Industrialized Units Inspector
Learn the basics of Sprinkler and Standpipe Systems as defined in NFPA 13. This Ohio Automatic Sprinkler & Standpipe online self paced course provides training for the state of Ohio’s Automatic Sprinkler & Standpipe Certification exam so you can obtain your state certification on the first attempt! Over 300 sample questions!
Ohio Automatic Sprinkler & Standpipe Systems Online
- 30 day access to an online training account - includes material review with graphics, charts and explanations
- Simulated online exams for maximum practice and preparation
- Review of NFPA 13
- A completion certificate
Course lessons include:
- Automatic Sprinkler Systems
- Residential Sprinkler Systems
- Standpipe Systems
- Inspection, Testing and Maintenance
Each of the lessons is followed by a quiz. At the end of the course, 3 randomized tests are offered to test your knowledge and help you prepare for the exam.
Continuing Education Approval
- Ohio Approval #: BBS2020-005
If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to email@example.com.
My company recently informed me they would no longer employ sprinkler fitters who didn't have state certification. Thanks to Fire Tech Production's training course, I was able to get my certification and a raise.
Dan S., Dayton, Ohio