Ohio Automatic Sprinkler & Standpipe Systems NFPA 13
Out of stock
The Ohio Fire Marshal exam prep courses offer presentation and sample test questions to help you learn and prepare.
The course also provides CEU credits for:
- BI = Building Inspector
- BO = Building Official
- BPE = Building Plans Examiner
- FPI =Fire Protection Inspector
- FPPE = Fire Protection Plans Examiner
- MPE = Master Plans Examiner
- NRIUI = Non-Residential Industrialized Units Inspector
Learn the basics of Sprinkler and Standpipe Systems as defined in NFPA 13. This Ohio Automatic Sprinkler & Standpipe online self paced course provides training for the state of Ohio’s Automatic Sprinkler & Standpipe Certification exam so you can obtain your state certification on the first attempt! Over 300 sample questions!
Ohio Automatic Sprinkler & Standpipe Systems Online
- 30 day access to an online training account - includes material review with graphics, charts and explanations
- Simulated online exams for maximum practice and preparation
- Review of NFPA 13
- A completion certificate
Course lessons include:
- Automatic Sprinkler Systems
- Residential Sprinkler Systems
- Standpipe Systems
- Inspection, Testing and Maintenance
Each of the lessons is followed by a quiz. At the end of the course, 3 randomized tests are offered to test your knowledge and help you prepare for the exam.
Understand basic requirements of Fire Sprinkler & Standpipe Systems per NFPA 13 2016, Ohio Building Code 2017, and Ohio Fire Code 2017.
This course provides the knowledge to help you:
- Identify the types of sprinkler and standpipe systems and their components
- Determine sprinkler and standpipe system limitations and associated installation requirements defined in NFPA 13
- Distinguish differences between 13D and 13R sprinkler systems
- Locate Inspection, Testing, and Maintenance requirements for sprinkler and standpipe systems defined in NFPA 25
If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ohio Approval #: BBS2021-053
My company recently informed me they would no longer employ sprinkler fitters who didn't have state certification. Thanks to Fire Tech Production's training course, I was able to get my certification and a raise.
Dan S., Dayton, Ohio