Learn the information, tips, and techniques needed to pass your NICET Water-Based Systems Layout Level II exam.
- 90 day access to an online training account - includes material review with graphics, charts and explanations
- 10-15 minute videos accompany each individual lesson
- Simulated online exams for maximum practice and preparation
- Course content continually reviewed and updated
- Detailed review of NFPA 13, 14, 20, and 291 (2016 Editions for all)
- A thorough understanding of NICET and the certification process with effective tips, hints and test strategies to help lead you to exam day success
- A completion certificate
Understand the requirements of Water-Based Layout per NFPA 13, 14, 20, and 291 (2016 editions).
This course provides the knowledge to:
- Determine commodity classification and storage arrangement requirements related to sprinkler system design and layout
- Apply system layout requirements for each type of sprinkler system, standpipe systems, and fire pump systems
- Understand hydraulic calculations
- Prepare and complete close-out documentation
- Wisconsin: Course 21588
- As a NICET Recognized Training Provider, any online course can be used towards NICET CPD points.
- If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
See what our Customers are saying...