Water Supplies L2
Out of stock
Know more about the water supplies for your systems.
Content is based on the requirements of NFPA 13, 13D, 13R, and NFPA 291.
Course topics include:
- Water supply requirements:
- residential occupancies
- Water flow test data
- Connections to water supplies
- Requirements per NFPAs 13, 13D, 13R, and NFPA 291
At the end of the course there will be questions to test your knowledge!
Understand basic requirements of Water Supplies per NFPA 13, 13D, 13R & 291.
This course provides the knowledge to:
- Identify connections to water supplies
- Distinguish water supply requirements
- Analyze water flow test data
If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to firstname.lastname@example.org.