Water Supplies L1
Out of stock
This course covers water supplies, water flow test data, and underground piping requirements, per NFPA 13, 20 and 22 requirements.
Course topics include:
- Water supply requirements:
- residential occupancies
- Water flow test data
- Connections to water supplies
At the end of the course there will be questions to test your knowledge!
Understand the basics of water supply requirements per NFPA 13, NFPA 20, and NFPA 22.
This course provides knowledge to:
- Identify water supply requirements for commercial and residential occupancies
- Review water flow test data
- Determine water connection requirements
If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to firstname.lastname@example.org.