Water Spray Systems L3
Out of stock
This CEU in-depth course covers water spray systems requirements as defined in the NFPA 15.
Course topics include:
- General Requirements
- System Components
- Installation Requirements
- Design Objectives
- Plans and Hydraulic Calculations
- Water Supplies
- System Acceptance
- System Maintenance
- Ultra-High-Speed Water Spray Systems
At the end of the course there will be a quiz designed to test your knowledge and understanding of the course material. Start studying today!
Understand requirements for Water Spray Systems per NFPA 15.
This course provides the knowledge to:
- Identify general installation requirements and system components
- Determine design objectives
- Conduct system acceptance tests
- ICC Course # 20879
- As a NICET Recognized Training Provider, any online course can be used towards NICET CPD points.
- If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to email@example.com.