Underground Piping L2
Out of stock
This CEU course provides in-depth information to understand requirements for underground piping as defined in NFPA 24.
Course topics include:
- Water Supplies
- Hose Houses and Equipment
- Master Streams
- Underground Piping
- Hydrostatic Testing
At the end of the course there will be a quiz designed to test your knowledge and understanding of the course material. Start studying today!
Understand basic requirements of Underground Piping per NFPA 24.
This course provides the knowledge to:
Identify information contained in working plans for underground piping installations
Determine depth of cover and protection from freezing
Perform thrust block calculations
Conduct hydrostatic tests of underground piping
- ICC Course # 20886 (2016)
- ICC Course # 20896 (2019)
- As a NICET Recognized Training Provider, any online course can be used towards NICET CPD points.
- If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to firstname.lastname@example.org.