Sprinkler Systems Layout L2
Out of stock
Plan your work then work your plan!! Know the requirements of laying out sprinkler systems for residential occupancies and dwellings.
The Fundamentals of Sprinkler System Layout course provides these requirements per NFPA 13, 13R and 13D.
Course topics include:
- Application of sprinkler types
- Sprinkler omission
- NFPA 13, 13R and 13D requirements
At the end of the course there will be questions to test your knowledge!
Understand the Fundamentals of Sprinkler System Layout per NFPA 13, 13R, and 13D.
This course provides the knowledge to:
- Determine the application of sprinkler types
- Identify limitations of different sprinkler systems
- Understand sprinkler omission requirements
If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to email@example.com.