Seismic Bracing L3
Out of stock
This course covers the purpose of seismic bracing, seismic separation requirements, and sway bracing, including examples of seismic bracing calculations per NFPA 13 requirements.
- Seismic Separation Assembly
- Sway Bracing
- Lateral Sway Bracing
- Longitudinal Sway Bracing
- Horizontal Seismic Loads
- Net Vertical Reaction Forces
- Sway Brace Installation
- Horizontal Loads
- Sway Brace Connections
- Branchline Restraint
- Hangers and Fasteners
- Sway Brace Calculation Example
After the lessons, there will be a quiz to test your knowledge!
Understand the requirements for Seismic Bracing per NFPA 13.
This course provides the knowledge to:
- Understand load and force requirements for seismic bracing
- Apply hanger, fastener, and restraint requirements to seismic brace assemblies
- Perform calculations for a sway brace
If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to firstname.lastname@example.org.