Portable Fire Extinguishers
Out of stock
Learn about Portable Fire Extinguishers! The Portable Fire Extinguishers course teaches on the first line of defense against limited size fires.
This course successfully prepares industry veterans, as well as novices, for state Fire Marshal Exams.
Over 100 sample questions to introduce students to the NFPA 10 Standard.
Portable Fire Extinguishers Course Outline
- Introduction to Portable Fire Extinguishers
- Portable Fire Extinguishers Terms and Definitions
- Selection of Fire Extinguishers, based on Classification of Hazards and Classification of Fire
- Installation of Fire Extinguishers, based on Classification of Hazards and Classification of Fire
- Inspection, Testing and Maintenance
- NFPA 10 Annex Info
Each lesson is followed by a quiz designed to test your knowledge and understanding of the course material. Start studying today!
If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to email@example.com.