Limitations of System Components L2 NFPA 13
Out of stock
Know your limitations! This course is designed to help you learn the basic requirements of Limitations of System Components per NFPA 13, 14, 20, 22 and 24.
- Working Pressure for Sprinkler Systems Components
- Sprinkler Head Temperature Ratings and Installation Environment
- Fire Hose and Standpipe Components
- Fire Pump Components
- Water Supply Tanks and Components
Each lesson is followed by a quiz designed to test your knowledge and understanding of the course material. Start studying today!
Understand basic requirements of Limitations of System Components per NFPA 13, 14, 20, and 24, and NFPA 22.
This course provides the knowledge to:
- Determine working pressure for sprinkler systems components
- Identify sprinkler head temperature ratings
- Understand requirements for fire hose and standpipe components
- Recognize component limitations for fire pump systems and water supply tanks
If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to email@example.com.