Hydraulic Calculations L3
Learn more about Hydraulic Calculations for your systems! Understand how to perform hydraulic calculations for your sprinkler systems, following NFPA 13 requirements.
Topics covered includes:
- Formulas, Figures, and Tables
- Hydraulically Designed Systems
- Design Approaches
- Other Design Considerations
- Adjustments to Areas of Operation
- Friction Loss in Backflow Preventers
- Additional Practice Problems
Key References: NFPA 13, 13D, 13R, 14 and NFPA Automatic Sprinkler Handbook 2019.
At the end of the course there will be questions to test your knowledge! Start studying today!