Hydraulic Calculations L1
Out of stock
Learn more about Hydraulic Calculations for your systems! Get to know more about the importance and how to make hydraulic calculations for your sprinkler systems, following NFPA 13 requirements.
Course topics include:
- Hydraulic calculation procedures
- Design considerations
- Pressure due to friction loss
- Flow rate considerations
- Review of important formulas and figures
- NFPA 13 requirements
After the lessons, there will be a quiz to test your knowledge!
Understand basic requirements of Hydraulics per NFPA 13.
This course provides the knowledge to:
Identify hydraulic design considerations
Analyze protection area limitations
Determine pressure losses due to friction and/or elevation
Perform basic hydraulic calculations
- ICC Course # 31231
- As a NICET Recognized Training Provider, any online course can be used towards NICET CPD points.
- If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to firstname.lastname@example.org.