Hangers, Bracing & Restraints L2
Out of stock
Just Hangin' around! Learn more on the highs and lows of hanging and bracing sprinkler systems.
This course reviews Hangers and Bracing requirements per NFPA 13.
Course topics include:
- Hanging, Bracing and Restraint of System Piping
- Trapeze Hangers
- Hanger Rods
- Fasteners in Concrete
- Fasteners in Steel
- Fasteners in Wood
- Installation of Pipe Hangers
- Maximum Distance Between Hangers
- Location of Hangers on Branch Lines
- Location of Hangers on Mains
- Support of Risers
- Sway Bracing of Risers
At the end of the course there will be questions to test your knowledge!
Understand the fundamentals of hangers and bracing per NFPA 13.
This course provides the knowledge to:
- Calculate trapeze hanger installation requirements
- Determine location of hangers on branch lines and mains
- Understand riser support and seismic bracing requirements
If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to firstname.lastname@example.org.