Fire Pumps NFPA 20
Out of stock
Get to know Fire Pumps! This Fire Pumps course provides CEU and/or CPD credits AND also provides training for state certification exams.
Contains over 100 sample questions and successfully prepares industry veterans, as well as novices.
Course topics include:
- NFPA 20 Requirements
- General Requirements
- Drivers and Controllers
- Acceptance and Testing Requirements
Each lesson concludes with a test and the last lesson contains 3 randomized 50 question quizzes.
Understand general requirements of Fire Pumps per NFPA 20.
This course provides the knowledge to:
- Determine proper pump selection
- Understand general requirements
- Identify fire pump requirements for high-rise buildings
- Perform field acceptance tests
If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to firstname.lastname@example.org.