Fire Pump Systems L3
Out of stock
This Fire Pump Systems course provides you a deeper understanding of fire pump systems and is designed to help you learn more about NFPA 20 requirements.
Course topics include:
- Pump and tank sizing
- General pump requirements
- High-Rise buildings
- Water flow tests
- Testing devices
- Acceptance testing and maintenance
At the end of the course there will be questions to test your knowledge!
Understand requirements of Fire Pump Systems per NFPA 20.
This course provides the knowledge to:
- Properly size and select a fire pump
- Analyze system pressure
- Determine pump layout and design criteria
- Conduct system acceptance tests
If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to firstname.lastname@example.org.