Exposure Protection Systems NFPA 13 & NFPA 80A L3
Out of stock
This Exposure Protection Systems course is designed to help you learn more about protecting exterior assets per NFPA 13 and NFPA 80A.
Course topics include:
- Water Supply and Control
- System Components
- Pipes and Fittings
- Gauge Connections
- Small Orifice Sprinklers
- Exposure Protection
- Exposure Systems
- Classification of Exposures and Recommended Separation Distances
- Means of Protection
- Annex Material per NFPA 13 and NFPA 80A
Each lesson is followed by a quiz designed to test your knowledge and understanding of the course material. Start studying today!
Understand protection of exterior assets per NFPA 13 and NFPA 80A.
This course provides the knowledge to:
- Understand water supply and control for exposure protection systems
- Identify system components, pipe, fittings, and strainers
- Classify exposures and recommended separation distances
If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to firstname.lastname@example.org.