Complex Building Features for Sprinkler Design L3
Out of stock
Know more about unusual situations to consider for sprinkler system design.
Content is based on the requirements of NFPA 13 2019, NFPA 30 2018, NFPA 214 2016, NFPA 400 2019
Course topics include:
- Concealed spaces, vertical shafts, elevator hoistways and exterior projections
- Ceilings: Open grid, drop out, and spaces above ceilings
- Uncommon occupancies
Each lesson is followed by a quiz designed to test your knowledge and understanding of the course material. Start studying today!
Understand requirements for Complex Building Features for Sprinkler Design per NFPA 13.
This course provides the knowledge to:
- Identify special situations, such as concealed spaces, vertical shafts, elevator hoistways, and exterior projections
- Understand ceiling requirements, including open grid, drop out, and spaces above ceilings
- Apply design and installation requirements for uncommon occupancies
If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to firstname.lastname@example.org.