Aircraft Hangars L3
Out of stock
This course ups your knowledge of aircraft hangar groups and how to construct and protect them. The Advanced Aircraft Hangars course is designed to help you learn about advanced aircraft hangars and provide periodic I&T.
Course topics include:
- Construction of Group I and Group II Aircraft Hangars
- Protection of Group I Aircraft Hangars, Protection of Group II Aircraft Hangars
- Group III Aircraft Hangars
- Periodic Inspection and Testing
Each lesson is followed by a quiz designed to test your knowledge and understanding of the course material. Start studying today!
Understand requirements for Aircraft Hangars per NFPA 409.
This course provides the knowledge to:
- Recognize construction information for each type of aircraft hangar
- Apply protection requirements for Groups I, II, and III aircraft hangars
- Determine design requirements for unfueled aircraft hangars
If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to email@example.com.