Ohio Portable Fire Extinguishers
The Ohio Fire Marshal exam prep courses offer presentation and sample test questions to help you learn and prepare.
Ohio Approval #: BBS2020-009
The course also provides CEU credits for:
- BI = Building Inspector
- BO = Building Official
- BPE = Building Plans Examiner
- FPI = Fire Protection Inspector
- FPPE = Fire Protection Plans Examiner
- MPE = Master Plans Examiner
- NRIUI = Non-Residential Industrialized Units Inspector
Learn about Portable Fire Extinguishers! The Ohio Portable Fire Extinguishers course provides training for the state of Ohio's Portable Fire Extinguishers Certification exam so you can obtain your state certification on the first attempt! Over 100 sample questions!
This course successfully prepares industry veterans, as well as novices, for the Ohio Fire Marshal Exam.
Ohio Portable Fire Extinguishers Online
- 30 day access to an online training account - includes material review with graphics, charts and explanations
- Simulated online exams for maximum practice and preparation
- Review of NFPA 10
- A completion certificate
Course lessons include:
- Introduction and Administration
- NFPA 10 - Standard for Portable Fire Extinguishers
- Classification of Hazards
- Classification of Fires
- Portable Fire Extinguishers
Ohio Approval #: BBS2020-609
If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
"Thanks to your training course I passed the test on my first attempt without any prior experience."