Types of Special Hazards Systems L1
Out of stock
This course provides an introduction to the various Types of Special Hazards Systems as defined per NFPA 11, 12, 12A, 16, 17, 17A, 68, 69, 70, 72, 75, 79, 170, 2001, and 2010.
Course topics include:
- Symbols for Special Hazards Systems
- Classifications of Fire
- Common Extinguishing Agents
- CO2 Systems
- Halon and Clean Agent Systems
- Dry Chemical Systems
- West Chemical Systems
- Foam Systems
- Water Mist Systems
- Fixed-Aerosol Fire Extinguishing Systems
- Explosion Protection by Deflagration Venting
- Explosion Prevention Systems
- Fire Detection and Alarm Systems
- Industrial Machinery
At the end of the course there will be a quiz designed to test your knowledge and understanding of the course material. Start studying today!
If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to firstname.lastname@example.org.