Types of Special Hazards Systems L1
Out of stock
This course provides an introduction to the various Types of Special Hazards Systems as defined per NFPA 11, 12, 12A, 16, 17, 17A, 68, 69, 70, 72, 75, 79, 170, 2001, and 2010.
Course topics include:
- Symbols for Special Hazards Systems
- Classifications of Fire
- Common Extinguishing Agents
- CO2 Systems
- Halon and Clean Agent Systems
- Dry Chemical Systems
- West Chemical Systems
- Foam Systems
- Water Mist Systems
- Fixed-Aerosol Fire Extinguishing Systems
- Explosion Protection by Deflagration Venting
- Explosion Prevention Systems
- Fire Detection and Alarm Systems
- Industrial Machinery
At the end of the course there will be a quiz designed to test your knowledge and understanding of the course material. Start studying today!
Understand the terminology for the different types of special hazards systems, per NFPA 11 2016, NFPA 12 2018, NFPA 12A 2018, NFPA 16 2019, NFPA 17 2017, NFPA 17A 2017, NFPA 68 2018, NFPA 69 2019, NFPA 70 2017, NFPA 72 2019, NFPA 79 2018, NFPA 170 2018, NFPA 75 2019, NFPA 2001 2018, and NFPA 2010 2015.
This course discusses terminology associated with the following types of special hazards systems:
- Foam systems
- Dry chemical systems
- Wet chemical systems
- Clean agents
- Halon systems
- Carbon dioxide systems
- Water mist systems
- Fixed aerosol fire-extinguishing systems
- ICC Course # 20900
- As a NICET Recognized Training Provider, any online course can be used towards NICET CPD points.
- If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to firstname.lastname@example.org.