Dry Chemical Systems L3
Out of stock
This course provides in-depth coverage of Dry Chemical Systems as defined in NFPA 17 2017.
Course topics include:
- System Requirements
- Total Flooding Systems
- Local Application Systems
- Hand Hose Line Systems
- Pre-Engineered Systems
- Plans and Acceptance Tests
At the end of the course there will be a quiz designed to test your knowledge and understanding of the course material. Start studying today!
Understand requirements for Dry Chemical Systems per NFPA 17.
This course provides the knowledge to:
- Recognize system requirements for dry chemical systems
- Determine design requirements and limitations for dry chemical system components
- Apply requirements for total flooding systems and local application systems.
- ICC Course # 20876
- As a NICET Recognized Training Provider, any online course can be used towards NICET CPD points.
- If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to email@example.com.