Carbon Dioxide Systems L3
Out of stock
This course provides in-depth coverage to understand requirements for Carbon Dioxide Extinguishing Systems as defined in NFPA 12 2018
Course topics include:
- Understanding CO2
- Total Flooding Systems
- Local Application Systems
- Hand Hose Line Systems
At the end of the course there will be a quiz designed to test your knowledge and understanding of the course material. Start studying today!
Understand requirements for Carbon Dioxide Systems per NFPA 12.
This course provides the knowledge to:
- Understand the risks associated with carbon dioxide systems
- Calculate total flooding systems
- Determine local application systems needs
- ICC Course # 20875
- As a NICET Recognized Training Provider, any online course can be used towards NICET CPD points.
- If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to email@example.com.