Inspecting Special Systems L3
Out of stock
This CEU course helps an inspector understand requirements for inspecting special systems as defined in NFPA 25, including:
- Foam systems
- Water mist systems
- Water spray systems
Each lesson is followed by a quiz designed to test your knowledge and understanding of the course material. Start studying today!
Understand inspection requirements for Special Systems per NFPA 25.
This course provides the knowledge to:
- Understand functionality of foam systems, water mist systems, and ultra-high-speed water spray systems
- Inspect foam systems, water mist systems, and ultra-high-speed water spray systems
- Inspect proportioning systems and their associated components
- ICC Course # 24191 (2017)
- ICC Course # 24208 (2020)
- As a NICET Recognized Training Provider, any online course can be used towards NICET CPD points.
- If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to firstname.lastname@example.org.