Pressure Reducing & Relief Valve Testing L3
Out of stock
This CEU course helps an inspector understand inspection and testing requirements for Pressure Reducing Valves as defined in NFPA 25, including:
- Understanding differences between pressure-reducing and pressure relief valves
- Inspecting and testing pressure-reducing and pressure-regulating devices
- Conducting partial and full flow tests of system pressure-reducing valves
Each lesson is followed by a quiz designed to test your knowledge and understanding of the course material. Start studying today!
Understand inspection and testing requirements for Pressure Reducing Valve Testing per NFPA 25.
This course provides the knowledge to:
- Understand differences between pressure-reducing and pressure relief valves
- Inspect pressure-reducing and relief valves, hose connection pressure-regulating devices, and hose rack assembly pressure-regulating devices
- Conduct partial and full flow tests of a system pressure-regulating valve
If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to firstname.lastname@example.org.