Safe Practices for Inspection & Testing L2
Out of stock
This CEU course helps an inspector understand safe work practices as defined in NFPA 25, including:
- Identifying Personal Protection Equipment
- Understanding and following safe industry work practices
- Complying with NFPA 70E electrical safety requirements
Each lesson is followed by a quiz designed to test your knowledge and understanding of the course material. Start studying today!
Understand requirements for Safe Practices for Inspection and Testing for per NFPA 25.
This course provides the knowledge to:
- Identify Personal Protection Equipment
- Understand and follow safe industry work practices
- Comply with NFPA 70E electrical safety requirements
If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to firstname.lastname@example.org.