Obstruction Investigation & Documentation L2
Out of stock
This CEU course helps an inspector understand requirements for obstruction investigations and classification of deficiencies as defined in NFPA 25, including:
- Conducting obstruction investigations
- Classifying deficiencies
- Properly documenting ITM findings
Each lesson is followed by a quiz designed to test your knowledge and understanding of the course material. Start studying today!
Understand inspection and testing requirements for Obstruction Investigations and Deficiencies per NFPA 25.
This course provides the knowledge to:
- Conduct obstruction investigations
- Classify deficiencies
- Properly document ITM findings
- ICC Course # 24195
- As a NICET Recognized Training Provider, any online course can be used towards NICET CPD points.
- If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to firstname.lastname@example.org.