Inspection & Testing Water Mist Systems L3
Out of stock
This CEU course helps an inspector understand inspection and maintenance requirements for Water Mist Systems as defined in NFPA 25, including:
- Understanding water mist systems applications
- Identifying differences between low pressure and intermediate pressure systemsn
- Inspecting and maintaining water mist systems
Each lesson is followed by a quiz designed to test your knowledge and understanding of the course material. Start studying today!
Understand inspection and maintenance requirements for Water Mist Systems per NFPA 25.
This course provides the knowledge to:
- Understand water mist systems applications
- Identify differences between low pressure and intermediate pressure systems
- Inspect and maintain water mist systems
- ICC Course # 24194
- As a NICET Recognized Training Provider, any online course can be used towards NICET CPD points.
- If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to email@example.com.