Inspection & Testing Preparation L2
Out of stock
"Plans are nothing, Planning is everything." ...Dwight D Eisenhower. This course will help the inspector in the planning of the inspection and testing of water-based fire protection systems, explaining the tools necessary for inspection and testing and proper notification protocol.
The Inspection and Testing Preparation course was designed per NFPA 25.
Course topics include:
- Personnel notification
- Inspection methodologies
- Tools of the trade/Testing equipment
- Flow testing
- Hydrostatic testing
- Forms and documents
- NFPA 25 requirements
At the end of the course there will be questions to test your knowledge!
Understand the tools and methodologies necessary for inspecting and testing water-based systems, per NFPA 25.
This course provides the knowledge to:
- Understand notification proper protocols when planning an inspection or test
- Follow inspection methodologies required by NFPA 25
- Identify tools and equipment needed to conduct tests
- Properly conduct and document inspections and tests
If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to email@example.com.