Inspection & Testing of Wet Systems L2
Out of stock
This CEU course helps an inspector understand wet system inspection and testing requirements as defined in NFPA 25, including:
- Inspecting sprinklers, pipe, and fittings
- Testing gauges, antifreeze systems, waterflow alarms, and supervisory devices
- Conducting main drain tests
Each lesson is followed by a quiz designed to test your knowledge and understanding of the course material. Start studying today!
Understand inspection and testing requirements for Wet Systems per NFPA 25.
This course provides the knowledge to:
- Inspect wet systems sprinklers, pipe, and fittings
- Conduct main drain tests
- Test gauges, antifreeze systems, waterflow alarms, and supervisory devices
- ICC Course # 24196
- As a NICET Recognized Training Provider, any online course can be used towards NICET CPD points.
- If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to firstname.lastname@example.org.