Learn the information, tips and techniques needed to pass your NICET Level III Inspection & Testing of Water-Based Systems exam.
- 90 day access to an online training account - includes material review with graphics, charts and explanations
- Simulated online exams for maximum practice and preparation
- Course content continually reviewed and updated
- Detailed review of NFPA 13 2016, 16 2015, 25 2017 and 72 2016
- A thorough understanding of NICET and the certification process
- Effective tips, hints and test strategies to help lead you to exam day success
- A completion certificate
Understand the functional knowledge needed when inspecting, testing, and maintaining complex water-based systems per NFPA 25 (2017 edition) and NFPA 13, 16, and 72 (2016 editions).
This course provides the knowledge to:
Inspect, test, and maintain the following types of water-based systems:
Deluge and Preaction Systems
- Foam Systems
Water Mist Systems
Water Spray Systems
Pressure Reducing Valves
- Conduct obstruction investigations
- ICC: Course 23396
- As a NICET Recognized Training Provider, any online course can be used towards NICET CPD points.
- If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to email@example.com.
See what our Customers are saying