Learn the information, tips and techniques needed to pass your NICET Level II Inspection & Testing of Water-Based Systems exam.
- 90 day access to an online training account - includes material review with graphics, charts and explanations
- Simulated online exams for maximum practice and preparation
- Course content continually reviewed and updated
- Detailed review of key areas of 20 2016, 25 2017, 72 2016 and 291 2016
- A thorough understanding of NICET and the certification process
- Effective tips, hints and test strategies to help lead you to exam day success
- A completion certificate
Understand inspection, test, and maintenance requirements for water-based systems per NFPA 25 (2017 edition) and NFPA 20, 72, and 291 (2016 editions).
This course provides the knowledge to:
Inspect, test, and maintain the following types of water-based systems:
Wet and Dry Systems
- Water Storage Tanks
Fire Pump Systems
- Private Fire Service Mains
- Conduct an obstruction investigation, assess internal conditions of piping, and identify ITM deficiencies
- ICC: Course 23395
- As a NICET Recognized Training Provider, any online course can be used towards NICET CPD points.
- If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
See what our Customers are saying