Learn the information, tips and techniques needed to pass your NICET Level I Inspection & Testing of Water-Based Systems exam.
- 90 day access to an online training account - includes material review with graphics, charts and explanations
- Simulated online exams for maximum practice and preparation
- Course content continually reviewed and updated
- Detailed review of NFPA 25 2017 and OSHA 29 CFR 1910
- A thorough understanding of NICET and the certification process
- Effective tips, hints and test strategies to help lead you to exam day success
- A completion certificate
Understand inspection, test, and maintenance requirements for water-based systems per NFPA 25 (2017 edition) and OSHA 29 CFR 1910
This course provides the knowledge to:
- Identify components, inspect their condition, and understand their operation
- Prepare preliminary inspection and testing documentation
- Operate sprinkler components
- Understand safety requirements
- ICC: Course 23394
- Wisconsin #21823
- As a NICET Recognized Training Provider, any online course can be used towards NICET CPD points.
- If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to email@example.com.
See what our Customers are saying