Inspection & Testing of Private Fire Service Mains L2
Out of stock
Want to know more about Private Service Mains? This course will help the inspector verify that the private service mains and their appurtenances being inspected conform to the requirements of NFPA and other standards in effect presently and/or at the time of original installation.
Course topics include:
- Water Supplies
- Hydrostatic testing
- Underground and above ground piping
- Inspection, testing, and maintenance
- Valves, components, and trim
- Periodic Inspection and Testing
- NFPA 24 and 25 requirements
At the end of the course there will be questions to test your knowledge!
If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to firstname.lastname@example.org.