Inspection & Testing of Foam Systems L3
Out of stock
This CEU course helps an inspector understand requirements for foam system inspection and testing as defined in NFPA 25, including:
- Inspecting and testing foam systems
- Testing foam concentrate
- Conducting operational tests for foam systems
- Maintaining foam systems
Each lesson is followed by a quiz designed to test your knowledge and understanding of the course material. Start studying today!
Understand inspection and testing requirements for Foam Systems per NFPA 25.
This course provides the knowledge to:
- Inspect and test foam systems
- Test foam concentrate
- Conduct operational tests for foam systems
- Maintain foam systems
- ICC Course # 24171 (2017)
- ICC Course # 24170 (2020)
- As a NICET Recognized Training Provider, any online course can be used towards NICET CPD points.
- If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to email@example.com.