Inspection & Testing of Dry Systems L2
Out of stock
This CEU course helps an inspector understand dry system inspection and testing requirements as defined in NFPA 25, including:
- Inspecting and testing dry pipe valves
- Conducting priming water tests, trip tests, quick opening device tests, and gas leakage tests
- Understanding compressed air systems and air maintenance devices
The lesson is supplemented with three brief videos covering air maintenance devices, riser-mounted compressors, and tank-mounted air compressors and is followed by a quiz designed to test your knowledge and understanding of the course material. Start studying today!
Understand inspection and testing requirements for Dry Systems per NFPA 25.
This course provides the knowledge to:
- Inspect and test dry pipe valves
- Conduct priming water tests,trip tests, quick opening devices tests, and gas leakage tests
- Understand compressed air systems and air maintenance devices
If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to email@example.com.