Revised to include additional information - November 2021
This course contains study material for the NICET Inspection and Testing of Fire Alarms exam and is based on NICET’s Level II Content Outline and Reference Materials (NFPA 72 and 92).
Learn the information, tips and techniques needed to pass your NICET Level II Inspection & Testing of Fire Alarm Systems
- Review of fire alarm systems and I & T required documentation
- Emergency Control Interfaces (doors, smoke control, elevator recall)
- Wet, Dry, and Preaction sprinkler systems
- How they operate
- Supervisory signals and testing requirements per NFPA 72
- Precautions to take when testing sprinkler system supervisory devices
- Air Sampling Detection systems and testing
- Radiant energy detectors and testing
- Simulated online exams for maximum practice and preparation
- Course content continually reviewed and updated
- Detailed review of NFPA 72 2016 and 92 2018
- A thorough understanding of NICET and the certification process
- Effective tips, hints and test strategies to help lead you to exam day success
- Explanatory videos covering device testing
- 90 days self-paced online course access
- A completion certificate
Understand fire alarm system inspection and testing requirements per NFPA 72 2016, and NFPA 92 2018.
This course provides the knowledge to:
- Inspect, test, and maintain fire alarm systems
- Inspect and test emergency control functions
- Inspect and test emergency communications systems, emergency voice alarm communications systems and mass notification systems
- Apply testing protocols to smoke control systems
- ICC Course # 30856
- As a NICET Recognized Training Provider, any online course can be used towards NICET CPD points.
- If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
See what our Customers are saying...