Complete Inspection & Testing of Fire Alarm Systems Requirements L2
Out of stock
This continuing education course is a comprehensive review of inspection and testing requirements for fire alarm systems per NFPA 72 2016.
The course is recommended for anyone in jurisdictions adopting new codes, or as a study for those seeking to update their knowledge and understanding of fire alarm system inspection and testing requirements.
Course topics include:
- Navigating NFPA 72
- Fire Alarm System Fundamentals
- Drawings and Documentation
- Initiating Devices
- Notification Appliances
- Inspection, Testing and Maintenance
- Battery Testing
- Detector Testing
- Circuits and Pathways
- Emergency Control Function Interfaces
- Fire Protection and Suppression Systems
- Radiant Energy and Air Sampling
- Emergency Communications Systems
Each lesson is followed by a quiz designed to test your knowledge and understanding of the course material. Start studying today!
Understand Fire Alarm System inspection and testing requirements per NFPA 72.
This course provides the knowledge to:
- Inspect, test, and maintain fire alarm systems
- Inspect and test emergency control functions
- Inspect and test emergency communications systems, emergency voice alarm communications systems and mass notification systems
- Test fire suppression system alarms and supervisory signals
If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to email@example.com.