Life Safety Code L3
Out of stock
Keep things safe by learning the Life Safety Code requirements related to the fire protection industry.
Content is based on the requirements in NFPA 101 Life Safety Code.
Course topics include:
- Classification of Occupancy and Hazards
- Separation of Occupancies
- Features of Fire Protection
- Building Service and Fire Protection Equipment
At the end of the course there will be questions to test your knowledge!
Understand Life Safety Code requirements related to the fire protection industry.
This course provides knowledge to:
- Determine occupancy and hazard classification
- Identify construction requirements with fire rated walls, barriers and doors
- Understand fire protection requirements for various types of occupancies, including high-rise and apartment buildings and one-and two-family dwellings
If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to email@example.com.