International Building Code L2
Out of stock
An introduction to building codes as they pertain to fire prevention.
This CEU course discusses the International Building Code requirements pertaining to the fire protection industry.
Topics covered include:
- Intro to IBC
- Occupancy Classifications
- Special Detailed Requirements
- Fire Alarm and Detection Systems
- Fire-Resistance Rated Walls
At the end of the course there will be questions to test your knowledge!
This CEU course discusses an overview of building codes as they pertain to the fire protection industry per IBC.
This course provides the knowledge to:
- Understand IBC construction and design requirements for fire prevention
- Identify occupancy classifications and special detailed requirements
- Determine fire and smoke protection features and firestopping requirements for various building types and occupancies
If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to email@example.com.