Ohio Fire Alarm & Detection Equipment
The Ohio Fire Marshal exam prep courses offer presentation and sample test questions to help you learn and prepare.
Ohio Approval #: BBS2020-006
The courses also provide CEU credits for:
- BI = Building Inspector
- BO=Building Official
- BPE = Building Plans Examiner
- EPE = Electrical Plans Examiner
- FPI=Fire Protection Inspector
- FPPE = Fire Protection Plans Examiner
- MPE= Master Plans Examiner
- NRIUI = Non-Residential Industrialized Units Inspector
Learn more about Fire Alarms and Detection Equipment! The Fire Alarms and Detection Equipment course provides training for the state of Ohio's Fire Alarm and Detection Equipment Certification exam so you can pass your state certification on the first attempt! This course contains over 100 sample questions.
Ohio Fire Alarms and Detection Equipment Online
- 30 day access to an online training account - includes material review with graphics, charts and explanations
- Simulated online exams for maximum practice and preparation
- NFPA 72
- A completion certificate
Ohio Fire Alarms and Detection Equipment Webinar - NOTE: All webinars are available for immediate download - call (937)434-3473
Continuing Education Approval
- Ohio Approval #: BBS2020-006
If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to email@example.com.