NFPA 101 & International Building Code Fire Alarm System Requirements
Learn the Life Safety Code and International Building Code requirements related to the fire protection industry.
Course topics include:
- Classification of occupancy and hazards
- Separation of occupancies
- Features of fire protection
- Construction and design requirements for fire prevention
- Building service and fire protection equipment
At the end of the course there will be a quiz designed to test your knowledge and understanding of the course material. Start studying today!