NFPA 101 & International Building Code Fire Alarm System Requirements
Out of stock
Learn the Life Safety Code and International Building Code requirements related to the fire protection industry.
Course topics include:
- Classification of occupancy and hazards
- Separation of occupancies
- Features of fire protection
- Construction and design requirements for fire prevention
- Building service and fire protection equipment
At the end of the course there will be a quiz designed to test your knowledge and understanding of the course material. Start studying today!
Understand basic requirements of the Life Safety Code and International Building Code pertaining to the fire protection industry per NFPA 101 and IBC.
This course provides the knowledge to:
- Understand IBC and NFPA 101 construction and design requirements for fire prevention
- Identify occupancy classifications and separation of occupancies
- Determine features for fire protection systems
If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to email@example.com.