International Building Code Fire Alarm System Requirements L2
Out of stock
International Building Code (IBC)! Get to know the code that brings light to fire alarm system requirements.
This course covers the occupancy and group definitions in the IBC and the fire alarm system requirements for specific groups.
Course topics include:
- Occupancy classifications
- State and local building codes
- Building group classifications
- Occupancy and penetrations of fire rated structures
- Fire alarm and detection systems
- IBC requirements
At the end of the course there will be questions to test your knowledge!
Understand basic requirements of the Life Safety Code and International Building Code pertaining to the fire protection industry per NFPA 101 and IBC.
This course provides the knowledge to:
- Understand IBC and NFPA 101 construction and design requirements for fire prevention
- Identify occupancy classifications and separation of occupancies
- Determine features for fire protection systems
If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to firstname.lastname@example.org.