Fire Alarm Systems Supervising Stations L2
Out of stock
This continuing education course covers fire alarm systems supervising stations requirements for NFPA 72.
Course topics include:
- Equipment used
- Personnel who operate and monitor those systems
- Facilities where the supervising stations are located
- Disposition of signals transmitted to the supervising station
- Transmitters and receivers used by the monitoring systems
Understand fire alarm systems supervising stations requirements per NFPA 72.
This course provides knowledge to:
- Determine equipment used for supervising stations
- Understand alarm signal disposition and verification requirements
- Identify differences between requirements for the types of supervising stations
If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to firstname.lastname@example.org.